Well I'm Alive...
Sorry for being such a slacker!
Here is a quick update:
Potty training is going "OK". Nothing great. I guess you could blame me for not being too persistent, but he has #1 down, and #2 is sorta. Easton talks soo much though I don't think he has time to go to the bathroom. He is so funny to sit and listen to. Livvie is growing so fast. I will post some fun pictures soon. Carlos is SUPER busy with work and renewal time, and I AM also super busy being mom and staring up my little business of photography. We also go to my brother and sisters games regular so that keeps us busy. My surgery went great other then the first few days were rough. I CAN officially now eat a HAMBURGER!!! I'll probably gain like 20 pounds now, because I can eat fatty foods! I still can't believe it's almost Halloween, and I can't wait to dress up my little tikes. I have also upgraded some rooms in my house.. so I CAN'T wait to post some pictures of that!! :)
7 years ago


1 comment:
hey jill...
i would love it if you would take some pictures of Savannah. Let me know pricing and all that good stuff.
you can leave me the info on my blog or email me at
jthompson@ririeschools.org
Post a Comment