
Yep my lil'man is 2! He had a great birthday! It started off with the Rigby Parade where he saw his favorite fire engines, then we headed to my Parents ward Christmas Party. The last two years they have been doing a LIVE Nativity, and Easton loved seeing the horses, sheep, cows, and donkey. It was very neat. Last year Carlos and I played Mary and Joseph so it was fun to go and watch this year. Easton has been obsessed with animals lately, so we then headed back to our house for some cake and ice cream. He got some great gifts from grandpa's and grandma's. Carlos and I gave him a barn to put all his animals in and a race track. I'll post some more pictures later.


3 comments:
They grow up so fast don't they??? Congrats on baby number 2. I'm so sorry that you have been so sick. Just know that it will all be worth it in the end. We are excited for you and your growing family!!!
I can't believe he is 2 already! Oh my gosh--time flies! And I didn't know you were expecting again! Congratulations! When are you due? Our baby #3 will arrive the beginning of March but we didn't find out the sex this time.
Did I tell you we just moved to TX? We arrived last week. Please give Carlos my love and tell him to email me!
Jill, I'm so sorry you've been so sick. sad. I've had a sore throat, but now I can't complain. So, crazy thing, I met your cousin Sarah Borg a few weeks ago. She randomly knew my roommate and stayed at our house over the weekend. Small world!
Post a Comment