Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time for Pictures!!

Easton had such a fun time yesterday getting his pictures professionally done by someone else other then his mother! Chantri did such a great job I was well pleased!
If anyone would like to take a gander at my HANDSOME MAN!! All of the pictures are sooooooooo adorable I just can't decide!! SO MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME! :)

http://studiockchantrikeelephotography.com/
Click on online proofing and then scroll down (the yellow arrow on right) and find Easton's name.

http://studiockchantrikeelephotography.blogspot.com/
Her cute BLOG

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole Stucki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Stucki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Stucki said...

Ummm weird comment. Jill those pictures are so dang cute! I can see why it is hard to choose. I like the ones with the bubbles. Anyway chat with you later. We need to get together sometime.

Nicole Stucki

Nicole Stucki said...

K my computer went crazy. Sorry for all the deleted stuff:)

Melissa said...

Those are adoarable!! He looks like a little boy!! I like them all. She did a great job!

charm said...

Jiller! His pictures turned out so cute! She caught some really good candid ones! I love his smile! So cute! Guess what I did? The other day I went to text you, and accidentally removed you from my contacts! I can't for the life of me remember what your number is... so you need to text or call so I can get it again! How sad that I count on my phone to remember everyone's phone numbers, huh? Especially the ones I use all the time... pitiful!

Natasha Ireland said...

Ok he has the BEST Expressions. My favorites are 0804, 0887, 0899 and 0941. GOOD LUCK Choosing. They are all so great.

STCLIFFORD said...

JIll, Do you live right behind us? I thought I saw you on your back porch the other day with Easton. Are we in your ward?

Kris and Sarah said...

Jill, hey it was good to hear from you! Ya your dad is our new bishop. I feel bad, we've been working on our house every weekend and haven't gone for a while. Anyway, your little boy is so cute. I was on Chantri's web site and saw him,I didn't know he was yours until I came across your blog a little while after that. I was showing my family his darling pictures and just dieing over his eyes! You have a cute family!

p.s. My email address is
k_m_carbon@hotmail.com
(when you go private) :)