Hey Jill, course I remember you! How do you like your new house? Isn't it fun to have a house, except then I wanted to buy new stuff to put in it. :) I get my digital scrapbook templates from www.shabbyprincess.com, they have some really cute free template downloads. I download them and then make the pages in adobe photoshop. I am a photoshop dummy, I learned how to do digital scrapbooking by following the tutorials on www.shabbyshoppe.com. It takes alot of trial and error, but once you do it its so much fun and addicting! And you can get your pages printed out at Costco (they ship them free to Rexburg) Anyways, that's how I do it, let me know if you need help I'll be glad to show you anytime cause its very fun. I bought a new Camera about a month ago, a SLR Canon Rebel XT. The difference in my pictures doesn't even compare, I don't know how to edit pictures in photoshop very well but I haven't had to with this camera. And it takes like fifteen pictures a second if you want to, so its awesome with babies! Your blog is really cute, Easton is getting so big! He is SO adorable! I want to take a class on digital cameras and photoshop, they offer a non credit class on campus that is like one day a week for a couple of months for anyone in the community. I'm going to try and get signed up, you should look into it! Talk to you later, good luck, hope this helps! Allison
5 comments:
SO CUTE! Love it!!! Is that a real Miss Idaho Belt?? Where you Miss Idaho at some point!?
Remember me????
Your family is just adorable!! Easton is so cute! I have another friend with a little boy named Easton!
Where are you guys at these days?
what a cute little spider! how are you guys doing? It looks like you guys had a fun halloween!!!
What cute costumes! I'm suprised there wasn't snow on the ground for trick-or-treating!
Hey Jill, course I remember you! How do you like your new house? Isn't it fun to have a house, except then I wanted to buy new stuff to put in it. :) I get my digital scrapbook templates from www.shabbyprincess.com, they have some really cute free template downloads. I download them and then make the pages in adobe photoshop. I am a photoshop dummy, I learned how to do digital scrapbooking by following the tutorials on www.shabbyshoppe.com. It takes alot of trial and error, but once you do it its so much fun and addicting! And you can get your pages printed out at Costco (they ship them free to Rexburg) Anyways, that's how I do it, let me know if you need help I'll be glad to show you anytime cause its very fun. I bought a new Camera about a month ago, a SLR Canon Rebel XT. The difference in my pictures doesn't even compare, I don't know how to edit pictures in photoshop very well but I haven't had to with this camera. And it takes like fifteen pictures a second if you want to, so its awesome with babies! Your blog is really cute, Easton is getting so big! He is SO adorable! I want to take a class on digital cameras and photoshop, they offer a non credit class on campus that is like one day a week for a couple of months for anyone in the community. I'm going to try and get signed up, you should look into it! Talk to you later, good luck, hope this helps! Allison
Post a Comment