Wednesday, September 12, 2007


The Aponte Family
August 2007

Jill, Carlos, & Easton

5 comments:

Katie Shaw Merritt said...

Jiller-
It has been forever! Easton is so big! Last time I saw pics was when he was a newborn. He is such a handsome lil' guy! I want to see you guys, next time you are in SLC or Orem/Provo let me know- we just bought a home in Orem so come see us. Are you guys still in Rexburg? Hope to talk to you/see you soon. You all look so good! Love ya- Katie

Emily said...

Ummm... it's about time you post something! Miss you guys!!!

Ani B said...

Cute Cute pic! You guys look great. Can't believe you have a house. My friends are all so mature and responsible. :) Ani

Raquel said...

Cute, I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Jen Bowmans...how are you? You have such an adorable little guy! Those Rican babies! :)

Scott and Jamie said...

i love this rustic family pic... so cute